In the name of of Allah the Merciful


The best model for writing a public agency

A notary public
The General Agency No. /    / 2016

 Tosay I, the undersigned /.........,,,,,,,... Strip and carry identity number (.................) has hired me, and sprouted myself and rather Mr./s / ............. carry an identity number (...........) in all matters relating to me from the rights or the obligations in receiving what it's worth to me allowances for rent or compensation for anything that was of my rights and to seek removal of common judgment is or consent and sign so special contracts in the analog front of a notary public, municipalities and the Department of land registration in USA and all the governmental or non-governmental departments , sign the necessary papers in the apprehension , recognition in accounting, the approval of each account and challenge it also hired to manage all my property, supervise , dispose of leasing, sale and foreclosure in the catch proceeds in the sale of their productions and to conclude and sign so special contracts, as well as hired in cases me or mine  and attendance as plaintiff or defendant before all regular courts and legitimacy to the different types and grades reconciliation and the beginning of the appeal and supreme cassation appeal in the pleadings and advocacy and in reporting,  arbitration , to provide evidence in the sworn oath and response and acceptance in a review of relevant personnel at the request custody and procedural and install , humorous signing in implementation and capture and exchange in , out of the action department any court in Viewing all papers , documents in all legal formalities need suits or you need the requirements of my business and my property to all government departments and public institutions, companies and individuals and in front of the license, traffic circles and also hired the attorney who wants lawyers or individuals and to isolate them and to seek the imprisonment of the debtor and the cancellation request custody ordered In a review of police departments and to send notifications In all his power of attorney may legitimately whether male or public agency absolute Commissioner for his opinion did not say and say and do.
I ask Mr. / Notary ratify the validity of signatures this agency duly.
  witness ID                                            witness  ID                                              client ID


This bond written by I a lawyer /....................... and under my responsibility in all overwhelmed by what happened in front of me has acknowledged the validity of the principal signed in front of meand literally admitted to its content and the presence of two witnesses:s
                                                                    1-
2-
 Lawyer Sigh

At his request was ratified an autograph from me I / notary USA and record your record by asset.
Notary State


شاركني رأيك

تابعنا عبر الفيس بوك